Would you love to enjoy the pleasures of drinking beer while cutting down on alcohol content and carbs?
What if you could lose weight while still drinking high quality IPA’s?
The good news is that you can!
Non-alcoholic and low alcohol beers have become increasingly popular over the past five years or so, as more and more people give dry January a try as a way to start out the new year clear headed and focused.
Photo Courtesy of Athletic Brewing Co.
Here are six great benefits of choosing low carb and low alcohol beer for your 2021 New Years Resolution.
- Relieve your stress! Beer is rich in minerals and contains potassium. Potassium helps reduce blood pressure and water retention, protects against stroke and prevent osteoporosis and kidney stones. The bitter substances found in hops also have a soothing and sedative effect on the body.
- Cut calories! Low carb and non-alcohol beers may contain as few as 50–80 calories per bottle.
- Help your heart! Non-alcoholic beer has been shown in studies to slow down blood coagulation and platelet activation to strengthen the blood flow. Studies also found an increase of antioxidants in the blood, as well as, an enrichment of vitamin B6. This can prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Enjoy while pregnant or nursing! Not only can expectant mothers enjoy a beer during their pregnancies, but the folic acid found in beer can actually help milk production.
- Say Goodbye to Hangovers! Since low-alcohol and low carb beers contain very little alcohol, you can wake up refreshed the next morning.
- Stay hydrated! Alcohol dehydrates you, while an alcohol free beer keeps you hydrated and provides your body with electrolytes.
Are you ready to make the switch? Your body will thank you! Start 2021 on the right foot with a resolutions to switch to low carb and low or no alcohol beer.
Cheers to your health!