The Wroc?aw Good Beer Festival stands as the largest beer celebration in Poland and ranks among Europe's premier events showcasing distinctive and original brews from small and medium-sized breweries nationwide and beyond.
- Name: Wroc?aw Good Beer Festival
- Type: International Beer Festival
- Venue: Municipal Stadium
- Address: al. Slaska 1, Wroclaw, Poland
- Duration: 3 days (typically held in May or June)
- Main Organizer: Cultural Center "Castle"
- Co-promoter: Agnieszka Wo?czaska-Prasolik
- Over 1,000 different beers
- Beer tasting from small and medium-sized breweries (local and international)
- Live concerts, fun contests, and games
- Workshops and cooking demonstrations
- Small fair with artisan products and snacks
Local Beer Scene:
Wroclaw boasts a vibrant local beer scene, with many bars offering an array of amazing beers, often locally brewed. The city's significance in the brewing landscape is highlighted by hosting one of Europe's largest beer festivals. Attendees have the chance to savor the best of Polish and international beers while exploring the Wroclaw Stadium, the venue for this remarkable event.
Where To Stay
Excited about our upcoming event? Don't miss out on the fun! Mark your calendar now and reserve your accomodation. Most of the places near to The Wroc?aw Stadium in Wroclaw are reserved in advance, so book early enough to avoid paying the highest prices or, worse yet, not having a place to stay.