The Mammoth Festival of Beers and Bluesapalooza is an annual event held in Mammoth Lakes, California. It combines craft beer tastings with live blues music performances, offering attendees a unique experience against the backdrop of the Sierra Nevada mountains.
The event takes place at The Woods at Mammoth Lakes, an outdoor venue known for its scenic views and relaxed atmosphere.
Dates and Duration:
- The festival typically spans multiple days, providing attendees with ample opportunities to indulge in beer tastings and enjoy live music.
- It is a four-day event held during the summer.
- Craft Beer Tastings: Attendees can sample a diverse selection of craft beers from both local and international breweries, with over 150 options available.
- Live Music: The festival features live performances by renowned blues artists on two stages, creating a vibrant and entertaining atmosphere.
- Outdoor Recreation: Mammoth Lakes offers various outdoor activities such as golfing, mountain biking, fishing, and hiking, making it an ideal destination for a weekend getaway.
- Best Buy: Attendees can purchase 2- or 3-day passes to make the most of their festival experience.
- All Ages: The festival is open to all ages for all four days, including Saturday. Children ages 10 and under can attend for free with a paid adult ticket.
- Seating: Attendees are encouraged to bring low-back beach chairs or blankets to the outdoor venue. High-back chairs, umbrellas, and pop-up tents that obstruct views are not permitted.
- Biggest Event: The Mammoth Festival of Beers and Bluesapalooza is Mammoth Lakes' biggest event, known as the best party of the summer.
Where To Stay
Excited about our upcoming event? Don't miss out on the fun! Mark your calendar now and reserve your accomodation. Most of the places near to Yosemite National Park in Mammoth Lake are reserved in advance, so book early enough to avoid paying the highest prices or, worse yet, not having a place to stay.